LEDA Virtual Job Fair
Employers interested in posting their job openings on the LEDA Virtual job fair (at no cost) can send job description, qualifications, and application method to LEDA's Director of Workforce Development by email
Position: Executive Assistant
• Regularly meet with President to assess needs and opportunities.
• Assist the President with prioritizing and completing task items, including managing Salesforce and Outlook tasks.
• Coordinate and manage President’s highly complex schedule, exercising judgment, professionalism and tact.
• Communicate via phone and email on President’s behalf, managing communication with internal employees and external contacts
• Represents the president by welcoming visitors, organizing activities, answering questions and meeting requests directed to the president.
• Manage President’s inbox: Read and analyze all incoming correspondence, submissions, and reports to determine significance and determine distribution.
• Control multiple projects in a fast-paced work environment.
• Run errands and perform other tasks as requested by the President.
• Prior experience assisting Executives
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
• College degree preferred
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Must be highly organized and able to maintain a balance among multiple activities and projects
• Must have attention to detail and ability to work well under deadlines
Resume Prep & Job Search Assistance
Click below to find more information on visiting the local Business & Career Solutions Center at 706 E. Vermilion Street, Lafayette, LA where staff can assist you with resume preparation assistance, job search assistance, and referrals to training and employment opportunities.