Conveniently located in the Research Park of UL Lafayette's University Common, offers numerous amenities to your business. It's the perfect location to hold company training and seminars or to make a presentation to a special client. State-of-the-art equipment and a professional setting provide an excellent environment to conduct business.
- Conference Room: seating up to 70 people (click here for set-up options )
- Development Room: seating for 10 people
- Project Room: seating for 6, no A/V equipment
For more information on using the LEDA Resource Center for your next company event, contact Assistant Administrator, Lena Styles at (337) 593-1400.
Abbreviated Meeting Room Guidelines (full guidelines will be provided when room reservation request is made)
- LEDA provides limited use of our facilities to companies in need of a distinctive location to facilitate business development with their employees and clients, in accordance with our mission. Requests will not be considered if a participant fee is being charged. LEDA does not endorse any of the contents of the meetings that are held on its premises.
- LEDA reserves the right to cancel or change any room reservation due to conflicting internal meetings. No meeting will be reserved more than four weeks in advance. The LEDA facility is not available for “regular meetings” of any company/organization.
- Availability: 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., Monday – Friday (Conference Room is not available on Monday). No nights, weekends or holidays. Event participants should arrive no more than 15 minutes prior to event and should depart within 15 minutes of adjourning.
- LEDA cannot provide meeting or dining supplies, copies, fax or message services. LEDA kitchen facilities and supplies are reserved for LEDA use. Contact LEDA to discuss procedures for in-house dining.
- Please provide at least one working day notice for cancellations or reservation changes including room setup.
- Event activities, including breaks, must remain in the reserved room at all times so as not to interfere with LEDA business operations. All facilities must be left in a clean and orderly condition following event. LEDA provides waste and recycling receptacles.
- Tape is not allowed on the wall to preserve the surface.
- The LEDA parking lot has approximately 65 spaces, two of which are designated handicapped.