Professional Career Reception
Event was held on Wednesday, November 30th. Below is a listing of businesses which participated which includes the job openings which they are currently attempting to fill:
- CGI - Big Data/ Data Science, Mobile Developer, .Net Developers, java/ J2EE Developers, SQL Developers, Technical Analyst, Azure/ AWS Public Cloud Architects, Service Desk Analysts, Systems Engineer, Security Analyst
- Enquero - Sr. Java Developers, C/C++ Developers, Business Consultants (Supply Chain)
- IberiaBank - Teller, IT Help Desk Technician, IFS Associate Investment Representative, Network Ops Center Technician
- Keller Williams Realty - Real Estate Agent
- MidSouth Bank - Banking Center Manager, Universal Banker, Customer Service Associate (Teller)
- New York Life Insurance Company - Financial Services Professional
- Perficient - Associate Technical Consultant, Technical Consultant (.Net or Java Developers)
- Waffle House - Management
- WAITR - Growth Engineer, Restaurant Operations Engineer, Platform Engineer, Mobile Application Engineer (Android, IOS), Full Stack Engineer (React, Angular, Node.js, PHP), DevOps Engineer (AWS, Terraform, GitHub, Google Cloud)
UL Lafayette Career Days - Spring 2017
Engineering, Sciences, Technology Day
Thursday, February 9, 2017, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Business, Arts, Liberal Arts, General Day
Friday, February 10, 2017, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
UL Lafayette Student Union Ballroom
Registration is now open! Visit career.louisiana.edu to register
LEDA Virtual Job Fair
Click Here to view a current listing of job openings for local companies.