@ Workstrings International
GENERAL PURPOSE OF THE JOB
- The Maintenance Helper has the overall responsibility for yard and facilities appearance.
- Acts as a general laborer.
- Duties involve general field maintenance or clean-up work.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs tasks as required for general facility maintenance and upkeep including lawn care chores
- Ensures the facility, yard, buildings, and shop areas, are kept clean, free of debris and garbage, and maintains an acceptable appearance
- Paints structures, applies signage and reflectors to maintain conditions and warnings
- Sweeps floors and pressure wash buildings and equipment
- Performs routine maintenance such as changing filters, following a schedule
- Move equipment around facility using forklift
- Performs general janitorial duties as needed
- Knows, understands and implements Workstrings International HSEQ and Quality Policies
- Enforces compliance with all requirements of the HSEQ and Quality Systems & Procedures Manuals
- The above statements are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified; nothing restricts the company’s right to change, assign, or reassign duties and responsibilities at any time or for any reason
Salary Range: $15 USD per hour
- Advanced coordination of multiple work requests.
- Working knowledge of hand and power tools.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write simple correspondences.
- Ability to meet physical requirements as defined by the company.
- Ability to use and apply simple mathematical skills.
- Forklift certification required.
- Ability to set priorities, multi-task, resolve problems, and manage time.
- Conduct self in professional manner at all times.
- Ability to stay alert, make safe decisions, use proper judgment, and maintain awareness of surroundings, for example, work performed by others.
- Ability to work as a member of a team and individually. General verbal and written communication skills (English).
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://superiorenergy.com/careers/
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Broussard, LA
Date Posted: June 23, 2022
Application Deadline: August 25, 2022
Job Type: Full-time